Things to do in Dublin
Dublin (Baile Átha Cliath in Irish) offers everything you would expect from Ireland's capital city. Originally a Viking settlement, it now has one of the fastest growing populations of any European city. In the past decade it has evolved into a cosmopolitan city with a great social scene.
We hope you'll find our information helpful to make your trip to Dublin as memorable as possible, if you have any queries in advance of your visit, please don't hesitate to contact us, we'd be delighted to help!
Here's our top 10 recommendations if you're spending a few days in the city!
- See all the sights of Dublin, by taking the Hop on, Hop Off Bus Tour
- Visit The Guinness Brewery and enjoy a pint of the black stuff and outstanding views over Dublin in the Gravity bar
- Visit Trinity College to see the Long Hall and The Book of Kells
- Stroll around Frances Street and browse the many antique shops
- Enjoy a leisurely ramble around Grafton Street or Temple Bar
- Take in a show at the famous Abbey Theatre
- Take a trip on the DART to visit the fishing village of Howth on Dublin's stunning coastline
- Shop 'til you drop - Brown Thomas, Arnotts & Jervis shopping centres
- Visit Johnny Foxes pub in the Dublin mountains for great seafood, Irish music & dancing
- Shopaholics will love Dundrum Town Centre, a short tram ride away